New 8 Ps of Agency Marketing « Best Media Info

Check out Guest Times: New 8 Ps of Agency Marketing « Best Media Info, News and Analysis on Indian Advertising, Marketing and Media Industry. This is first of my story which got published in the leading agency media publication and this article is the crux of my learnings in the advertising agency world. According to the founder editor of http://www.bestmediaifno.com/ this article was very well recieved and had a average stay of 7.5 minutes on the page. This article was shared more than 40 times in the social media. Please click here to read more..>>

Regards,

Ajay Chhabra
0091-9313334808

Comments

Ramesh Roy said…
Interesting post! I enjoyed reading it!
Thanks for sharing this useful info.keep updating same way.

Cheers,
Ramesh Roy
Search Marketing Solutions
Unknown said…
I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
digital marketing norwich
Unknown said…
I have never ever come across such a wonderful piece of information. Today I am proud to say that I have finally gain knowledge on this topic and here on I shall also spread the same preaching ahead so that the world become a better place to live in.Digital Marketing Courses